The Anker Soundcore earbuds from Anker are a fantastic choice if you’re looking for a high-quality pair of earbuds. Both the fit and the sound quality are excellent. We’ll provide you with some advice on how to pair these Soundcore earbuds with various gadgets in this article. You can easily listen to your music or podcasts by following these simple steps.
Why Won’t My Soundcore Earbuds Connect?
In many situations, Soundcore earbuds are unable to connect when they are not within a strong Bluetooth connection. Remove any obstructions from the path between your device and the earbuds, bring them as close as possible, and try pairing again for the strongest connection.
If the aforementioned steps still fail to connect them, put both of them in the charging case, close it, then take them both out and give it another go. In the event that this does not resolve the issue, you can try resetting them by removing “Soundcore” from the connected device’s Bluetooth list before turning Bluetooth on and off once more.
How To Pair Soundcore Earbuds
Your choice of Soundcore earbuds will affect the pairing process. Find your model of Soundcore earbuds below, and then follow the instructions to complete the pairing.
1. Connect the included charging cable to the USB port on your MacBook to charge your wireless earbuds. Make sure to take off the protective covering.
Prior to pairing them with your MacBook, they need to charge for at least 10 minutes.
2. Click on the Bluetooth icon in the top right corner of your MacBook, then click on Open Bluetooth Preferences (or click on the Apple in the top left corner, System Preferences, Bluetooth)
3. Take the earbuds out of the Soundcore case after opening it. One of the earbuds will be the one that rapidly flashes white. Click Connect when you find Soundcore Life P2 listed.
4. They are now visible in the as Connected.
5. Earbuds can be worn in pairs or individually. You can record videos using the built-in microphone they have or use it with Google Meet. Replacing them in the charging case after use is advised.
6. Before starting Google Meet, insert the earbuds into your ear to make sure they are the default microphone and speaker when using them with the service. If they aren’t working in Google Meet, click the three vertical dots in the top right corner, select Settings, and then select Souncore Life P2 as your microphone and speaker.
How To Reset Soundcore Earbuds
Put one Soundcore earbud inside the charging case and check that it is charging (a white LED indicator will appear when charging) before you can reset the earbuds. Continue to hold and tap the SoundCore case’s back button until the LED indicator flashes three times after about ten seconds. You can be certain that all pairing information has been cleared once you’ve done that.
How To Connect Soundcore Earbuds To Your Android Phone
This one is relatively simple. Select Connections from the settings menu on your phone. After that, turn on Bluetooth under the Wireless and Networks tab.
- Let your phone begin scanning for available devices by selecting Bluetooth.
- Soundcore will show up and be on the list after a brief while.
- To connect Soundcore to your phone, select Soundcore.
- Following the successful pairing, your speaker will emit a beep and the Bluetooth lights will turn blue, signaling that the earbuds are linked to your phone.
How Do I Connect My iPhone To My Soundcore Earbuds?
For those of us who don’t want to shell out $159 for headphones, Soundcore earbuds are an excellent substitute for Apple’s AirPods. However, configuring a Bluetooth device requires a little more effort than simply plugging in a set of wired earbuds, so here’s how to do it:
- Taking your earbuds out of their case, step 1 is to turn them on.
- Step 2: Turn on your headphones and switch them into pairing mode by pressing the power button on the right earbud.
- Step 3: Enable Bluetooth on your iPhone. The search for Bluetooth devices will begin on your phone.
- Step 4. Click “Search” on your Apple device and
choose the From the displayed list of Bluetooth devices, select the Soundcore earbuds. A blue light will flash on the earbuds to signal a successful pairing.
Your Soundcore earbuds are now connected to your phone and ready for use!
How To Connect Soundcore To Your Macbook
Soundcore is simple to connect to a Macbook, just like it is to a Windows computer. First, open the case and remove your Soundcore earbuds from charging. A white light will be flashed by one of them. Turn on Bluetooth, check your Macbook for available devices, and click Connect when Soundcore appears. Reconnect the earbuds to their charging case if you see one or both of them flashing quickly.
How Do I Pair My Soundcore Q20 Headphones?
To enter Bluetooth pairing mode after turning off the device, press and hold the power button for 5 seconds or until the LED starts flashing blue.
Choose “Soundcore Life Q20+” from your device’s Bluetooth list to connect.
Your Soundcore headphones will immediately establish a connection with the most recent Bluetooth device they connected to success when you turn them on.
Active noise cancellation (ANC) will become available after your Bluetooth device and device have been successfully paired.
Try restarting your Soundcore Earbuds device if you have the pairing feature enabled. Simply turning your earbuds on and off and back on can solve a lot of problems. If this still doesn’t work, your device might not be connected to Bluetooth or have another problem.
We hope this article will be useful to you and make the pairing process simple and straightforward. In the comments section below, please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns about the Soundcore earbuds connecting.